Monday, October 13, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Nordstrom's Fall Cosmetic Trend show is here! For those not in the know (or who haven't read previous blog entries), Nordy's does two cosmetic trend shows per year. For a very reasonable $15, you get the runway show, a tote bag or cosmetic trunk filled with breakfast and free samples, and a free makeover at the cosmetic counter of your choice (by appointment). Sometimes, if you time it right, you can get a mini-facial from the Philosophy people before you get your makeup done. Then, they'll take $15 off your cosmetic purchases that day. It's lovely!

This year, I'm getting my makeup done at the NARS counter. While I am passionate in my love for their lip stains, blushes and eye shadows, I'm a little nervous about their foundations. If they are as pigment-heavy as MAC foundations, I don't think I'm going to be happy. Ah well - one must experiment!

No comments: